Wasmer Company www.wasmerco.com 2400 Plymouth Street New Holstein, WI We are looking for an experienced Electrician to travel to commercial and industrial customers to undertake a variety of tasks relating to setting up and maintaining electrical systems. Shop is located in New Holstein, but you may live anywhere as products typically get shipped to the jobsite that maybe located throughout Wisconsin.
- Your job will involve installing electrical wiring, LED lighting, motor VFD’s, automation controls, air compressor controls, etc
- Due to the high amount of risk pertaining to this job, electricians must be first and foremost responsible individuals with great attention to detail.
- The goal will be to produce and maintain well-functioning electrical connections to minimize the probability of accidents and maximize usability of electricity in all facilities.
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for lighting, motors, and automation controls
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Perform effective troubleshooting
- Ability to work remotely
- Proven experience as an electrician
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work overtime and travel when needed
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician
Compensation is based on piece rate program that is uncapped – typical wages are $30- $60 an hour. The individuals that are conscious about safety and quality but also possess a strong work ethic and have an ability to find efficiencies in the job, will be most rewarded.